Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thanking people!

I didn't get around to do my Saturday randomness yesterday since an horrible headache forced me to go to sleep at 7.30 pm (I didn't mind too much tho!). So I will skip that for next Saturday, but I will go ahead and thank all the people that featured me this week.

♥ I want to thank Stanza at The Good, The Bad, And The Gotta Have. She reviewed my blog and my Artfire shop and I had fun being interviewed by her. Both my blog and my shop scored a "Gotta Have" rate and you can read about it here: Blog review, Shop review and my interview.

♥ Friday morning I woke up to a nice email update for a blog that I like a lot: The Eclectic Element. Kayla, the owner, comments often over here and she was very sweet in featuring me in her "Supporting my tribe" series. Your can read all about it here

♥ Then the morning proceeded with a message form Venus that informed my my round washcloths were featured on he blog, Happy Find, with other cool ruffled items.

♥ In the afternoon, I received another message from Monarchdancer telling me my cupcake key chain is included in her treasury


So I think I can say in all fairness that at the end on the weekend I felt LOVED which is just appropriate since is Valentine's Day Today.
And to wish you all an Happy Valentine's Day, I'm gonna share this video with all of you!

post signature

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Wow-I would feel loved after all that attention you got!!
Congratulations and you definitely deserve it :)
I hope your feeling better-headaches are NO fun >.<

Unknown said...

oh yeah hubby spoiled me and the headache is just a memory :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Lu! You make such cute things, how could you NOT be noticed! :)

Have a wonderful week!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...