Thursday, July 26, 2012

I have urticaria

Urticaria or Hives, however you want to call it. 
The point is that I'm itchy everywhere. 
 The most common causes are: excessive exposure to sun or heat, food allergy, dirty water and stress.

 Meaning: I could have got it anywhere and any time and I'm stuck with it until it decided to go away GRRRRRRR 

The more I get mad, the more I itch; the more I itch, the more I get mad GRRRRRR 

 On a positive note: when the nurse weighted me, my weight was 144.5 lb: 0.5 lb down. YAY
On a negative note: the doctor put me on steroids that can increase appetite. Oh dear

post signature

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Doing great on weight loss!!

Sorry about the hives.. have you tried benadryl cream or benadryl pills?

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, poor Lu! :(

I've had hives due to medications I've taken, but that's about it, and I haven't had them in awhile.

Hopefully they decide to go away SOON!

Unknown said...

I will start Zyrtec tomorrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...