I know some of you were waiting for, so here you go.
I lost 1.5 lb BUT I think most of it has to do with the fact that I was sick with a stomach bug and unable to eat for 2 days straight. That's not the way I intend to loose weight! Still, any loss is good, now I have to be strong and don't fall into the trap or rewarding myself with food so to regain it and some.
Speaking of food, I thought I'd share some recipes that I found on Pinterest that I tried and love. I hope you will too.
I love several things about these recipes:
- They are simple and quick to make
- The ingredient don't usually cost and arm and a leg
- They required baking which it means that I can throw them in the oven and do what I need to get done in the mean while
- I can cook them in big batches which means that when I have that craving and urge for a greasy snack, I will have them handy
- They are tasty
- They don't contain too many calories