Saturday, December 22, 2012

I've been featured!

Few days ago, I received an email in my inbox from Jill's stuff telling me that I was featured on her blog

She posted about her favorite Christmas ornaments and included my strawberry ornament in the list. 

I would appreciate if you go and take a pick to the list and show some love! 

 

 I don't know if the feature has anything to do with it, but it just so happened that after being notified of it I sold one of those strawberry ornaments to a sweet lady that wanted to give a little Christmas present to her grand daughter but couldn't afford much, but was so happy that she found a little strawberry for $5. I was so touched that she decided to spend those hard earned money with me, I know lots of folks are really struggling with money year around, let alone around the holidays. 

So Santa Clause delivered 2 strawberries instead of one....ooooops! post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Congratulations on being featured! Although who wouldn't love your crocheted goodies, especially that sweet little strawberry ornament ^.^

Santa must be VERY generous this year! What a super sweet thing for HIM to do ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...