Saturday, May 22, 2010

Randomness Saturdays

Here we are for another randomness Saturday!

♥ Today I went to take my last 2 tests needed for my child care training. I'll have the results by Monday, but I think I did ok. I treated myself with a Starbucks coffee (3 years since I had my last one) and....some NAIL POLISH. Sounds silly, but it's been ages since I put some on! The only aching note is that I woke up with a stiff neck and back pain.....arghhhh!

♥ I want to thank you my first subscriber to my youtube channel: THANK YOU Mandie from Taking Time for Mommy: I was starting to get lonely on youtube land, but you came to my rescue!!

♥ And with the first subscriber, along came the second one and a blog feature on Andrea Wagner blog! Thank you so much Andrea for picking me up after a lousy month!

♥ I was handpicked in an awesome treasury: Cafe Light by Deborah from Moonlightphotography

Isn't that beautiful?? Thanks Deborah!

♥ Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a sweet cupcake mold from Shop Sakura! I got mine and I LOVE IT!

♥ We had a death in hubby's family: one of his cousins died after 19 years of pain. Your prayers are needed for this Mother and the half brother (Hubby's aunt and his other cousin), thanks!

♥ All in all I feel grateful for this past week and that's why I choose the song: Thank you from Dido (I love her!). Enjoy!

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

1. I know you did BEAUTIFULLY on your tests!! And I'm glad you treated yourself to some Starbucks and nail polish-we all deserve a little treat now and again ;)

2. I didn't realize you were on Youtube!! Geeeez, I really AM behind on my email >.<

I hope you know I would have been the first subscriber if I had known when you started it! LOL

3. Congrats on getting into yet another treasury!!!!!!

4. I'm sorry about your hubby's cousin-That's so sad :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...