Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wanna see what I did today??

Me on Honey with hubby helping!

We went to visit my parents-in-laws this afternoon at their farm and the kids and me got the chance to ride a horse!!
I never done it in my entire life, but I was always curious to try and we were lucky that my in laws have this beautiful, sweet horse form when my husband was just a child.
Gabriel on the horse

Her name is Honey and she loves people, especially kids, and apples and quietly and happily took all three of us for a ride.
Michelle on the horse petting a little cat

We also had the chance to pet a little kitten, she was so sweet and the kids where wonderful with her, specially Gabriel: he kept saying that the little cat was his sweet baby!!



We had a great time and I'm glad I finally got to ride a horse! Now if only I can bring my sister here, riding a horse it's her dream since she was 5 years old! Maybe one day.....

post signature

3 comments:

Samy said...

How adorable! Thank you for sharing :)

Adaptable Kay said...

Awww! That's seriously adorable :D
Just the looks and smiles on your kids face tell me you ALL had a wonderful time!

If you get a pony I wanna come over!! hehe

Unknown said...

You should come Kayla, the horse will love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...