Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me and hubby!


Today is the 8th anniversary of my first date with my hubby!
The picture above was taken few weeks later in one of our outings with a lots of friends, most of them married as well. There was the years of 2002.
And this is how we look now, 8 years later:

I think hubby changed quite a bit lol. I might as well ask: who do you like the most, my boyfriend of 8 years ago or my current hubby??? LOL It's the same guy!
8 years and hubby still take his jacket off to cover my shoulders when I'm cold, comes in bed to warm my feet, check on me during the day to see if I'm fed and happy and ask me about my dreams and where I want to be in 10 years.
I spare you the counting: we have been married 7 years last August soooo...
We started dating September 28th 2002 (the picture above I believe being October or so of the same year). May 2003 I found out I was pregnant with Gabriel and we got married August 2003 and had an home ready for when Gabriel was born, January 2004.
Most people bet that we wouldn't last more than a couple of months, but here you go:
8 years later and still strong.

To share this celebration with you, I'm running a little sale: hope you'll enjoy :)

Click To Go ShoppingCrocheted Little Things
  • The Discount: For today only: 8% off all my items to celebrate the 8th anniversary of my first date with my husband! ♥
  • How To Get This Sale: Prices already discounted. Just browse around and find something you love :)
  • End Date: 09/28
Other Information: NONE
Click Here to go to the Shopping at this store!

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! Such a happy pic! I think your hubby now is better! lol He looks more mature...and goatees are sexy my love! lol :) Congrats!!

Adaptable Kay said...

Look at how cute you guys are! :D

How wonderful Lu!! Happy anniversary to you and your hubby xD

It looks like you both are extremely happy, even after 8 long years-I'm so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You are a fabulous couple.

Unknown said...

omg happy anniversary!! soo sweet ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...