Thursday, September 9, 2010

What happened to my hair and Locks of Love.

Do you remember when Michele blogged about her donation at Locks Of Love? No?? Well, you can read it here!
Well, I followed her example and donate my hair too and I'm gonna share the before and after pics with ya!

Yup, they were long down my waist, but hubby cut them down, was able to donate over 13 inches (that's hubby taking a picture of me in the background)

And that's how I look now
(I know, not a very good shot, sorry!)

Very short, very easy to manage and also very plane :(
So, I crocheted a nice hat for me, that I'm offering in my Artfire studio....well, of course, it's not MY hat, but I can make one just like it for ya!


This happened almost 2 months ago. Why am I sharing this just now? I forgot about it of course! But then, I got this in the mail:

Locks Of Love: Do your donation :)

post signature

5 comments:

Nicky said...

That is so cool!

3 Peeps Designs said...

What a great thing you did! My daughter and mother have donated their hair multiple times to Locks of Love. What a great organization!

Anonymous said...

Good For You! I did that too! You can read about it here:
http://www.babasfarmlife.com/2009/08/it-was-scary-but-i-did-it.html

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, look at you!!
I think your new haircut suits you xD
And it went to such a great cause-Good for you Lu!!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a beautiful donation! I love the short cut on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...