Saturday, September 25, 2010

Randomness Saturdays

Can't believe is Saturday again.....where the whole week has been? LOL

♥ Just found out yesterday that Gabriel school finally hired a teacher that will start on Monday. I'm hopeful that she will do a good job with my son, but somehow believe that it's too little and too late. We'll see.

♥ Gabriel felt better today, so we brought him for his soccer game. This is him greeting me. He's doing a much better job staying in the game and I'm sooooo proud of him. One of the other mom out there cheering asked me if Gabriel even stop smiling: I answered "I hope he will never do that!"

♥ Michelle is getting over her cold also and will be going to the pumpkin patch in a couple of weeks. So excited, would be her first with the school.

♥ Watched 2 animation movies this week that I really liked: One is "Igor" and I loved it because talks about how it's possible that a "nobody" change things and save the day. And the other one is "Space Chimps", was also great because talks about true friendship and I loved one little character in there that has an impossible name but she's funny because her head lights up and she sing when she's scared. Way too cute.

♥ Tomorrow is exactly a month since my mom and sister went back in Italy. Feels like a whole year to me and I've been thinking to them a lot. And when I miss my mom, this song always come to my mind, I hope you'll enjoy too.

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...