Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost a week......

....since my last post! What happened???

Well, my readers I must say I think I just had my worst week! We all have been sick around my house...first my son, Gabriel, with ear infections, then my little girl with pink eyes (yes, both of them!), then me with high fever without a good reason and now hubby is down!
I'm sick to be sick!!!

But the good news is that it's all passed (or almost!) and I woke up this morning and I realized.....It's my birthday!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, 27 years!!!
Thanks to everyone that inundate my mail box with birthday wishes this morning, really made my day!!
Then, I thought.....what I can do to celebrate my birthday with my affectionate followers????
I know, I know.....A MEGA FREE SHIPPING SALE!!!! So, I can pass on a good deal!! Help your self :) but hurry! This offer is valid until sunday 6/21, don't miss it!

post signature

1 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

First, your family needs to get better! Lol
Being sick is not fun at all, especially for the little ones >.<
Second, happy belated birthday! I hope that you had a great day!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...