Sunday, June 28, 2009

What Happened?????

Well, I must say I had a very busy week, studying for my test that I took yesterday and while I'm there studying hard and pulling my hair out for the stress, the news stroke!!!!
The sweet and beautiful blond "Charlie's Angels", Farrah Fawcet, passed away
Align Center
and yes, I'm really young, but my mom is a big fan of her and she showed me the show when I was a little girl.

And then, the king of pop, Micheal Jackson.......not words to describe the sense of emptiness.....

He was a very controversial celebrity and just God knows what was true and what's not, but there is not doubt that his music and his moves were above artistic and marvelous......

News like this really put everything is the right prospective, doesn't it????

post signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...