Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Premio Meme Award

Thanks to Kayla from The Eclectic Element to donate me this amazing award!
Here what she says about me and my blog:
Ever since meeting Lu, we have become fast friends! Her blog is just so fun to read and she is a great person to know =]



I can accept this award with the following conditions. I must list 7 personality traits about myself and I must pass this award onto 7 other blogs that deserve such fine recognition for the personalities that they share with the blogging world.

Ok, here 7 things about me :)

1. I'm a perfectionist freat! Never really satisfied about things, sometimes I think my head is going to explode.
2. I'm veeeeeery sensitive, I can cry really easy, so don't raise your voice with me, ok?
3. Would you like to really please me??? That's so easy! Just tell me you were thinking of me and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
4. I work really hard to get what I want and I must say....I always get what I want LOL
5. I will do anything for the people I love (hope nobody needs a kidney just right now!)
6. I must admit, I suffer of low self-esteem.
7. I talk to much, I just like to talk, talk talk talk!!!!

Ok, now it's the time to pass this award to other amazing people!

1. Michele at Sweet Irie Originals because from the day I met her, my life improved so much! She bring to me such joy and energy that I really don't know what I would do without her!

2. Barb at BStauffDesigns is such a talented and strong woman! I'm amazed by her day after day for what she can create with few yards of fabric and her brain!

3. Olga at Cupcake Tree designs...I had a little contact with her but I love her for her affability and punctuality!

4. Angie at The DownTown Boutique. I met Angie during the past Christmas season and her kindness really stroke me!

5. Becca at Etsy Giveaways, she's simply the best manager ever. I really admire her square organization!

6. Tags&Buttons from Indie Discounts, she's always so happy and make me laugh without even trying!

7. Last but not least, Susan at Etsy Technology Help for her usefull and handy work on her blog.

Ok, I think I'm done!!! enjoy!!!

post signature

2 comments:

Jerri said...

You have an award at www.gemsbyjerri.blogspot.com.

Adaptable Kay said...

I agree with you on 1, 2(lyme just enhanced this), 3, kinda 4(at least half of it anyway lol), and definitely 5!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...