Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter and my mail box

Happy Easter readers, I hope you all had a wonderful day!

I sure did and while I'm waiting for a loaf of gluten-free bread to finish cooking I thought to show you the amazing things I got in the mail this week, so you all can drool a little XD

My friend Alysha sent me an awesome outfit for my daughter Michelle and How you can see from the picture above, she loved it!
I also got her awesome lip balm for her shop: Morning Glory Meadows
Organic lip balm by Morning Glory Meadows
Organic lip balm by Morning Glory Meadows

To celebrate my acceptance to 1000markets, my friend Michele at Sweet Irie bought some awesome soap from me from Skin Journey. They smell fantastic and I'm about to hop in the shower with this one
Tropics of Hawaii- Spa Sea Salt Bar by Skin Journey
Tropics of Hawaii- Spa Sea Salt Bar by Skin Journey

I really love the whole idea behind their shop, the fact that every scent in indeed a trip in some exotic place. I truly recommend all of you to sign up for their newsletter for some awesome savings!
Click To Go Shopping
Last, but not least, my friend Allison from Mommy's survival sent me a copy of the new Disney animation "The Princess and the Frog". My daughter Michelle has been asking to it for a while, so I'm gonna to keep it a surprise for her birthday coming in a couple of weeks ;)

post signature

2 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Happy Easter a little bit late to you and your family!

It looks like you beat me out in the mail department this week-Since I don't have the time to enter many contest, the mail has dwindled a lot >.<

That's okay though-More for the people who need it!!

Unknown said...

awww yup, seems that I won a book too! Hopefully it will be in the mail soon. I was very pleased and surprised this week for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...