Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday cupcake Find

This Monday I'm going to introduce Yifatiii's Sweets & Treats: Her name say it all!

Cupcake Ring

Eat Me - Cupcake Ring (from Alice in Wonderland), $14 by
Yifatiii's Sweets & Treats



Curiouser and Curiouser!
This cupcake causes Alice to grow to such a tremendous size her head hits the ceiling.

The diameter = 2cm.

This work was handmade by me from Polymer Clay on Adjustable Bronze ring and coated with varnish for extra shine.

Each order come in beautiful box, wrap with lot of love ♥

To have your little sweet on...hand!

This is also a little thank you, because Yifat picked my cupcake with whipped cream to be feature of a yummy treasury with a color combo I simply LOVE!

post signature

3 comments:

Yifatiii said...

Thank you so much for feature my cupcake ring ♥
Your creations are so Delicious :)
Good luck with your ETSY shop,
Yifat

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, how adorable is that ring!? I can totally see you wearing this little beauty out and about :)

Congrats on your treasury as well!!

Unknown said...

I agree! it's totally me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...